Sunday, November 20, 2005

Introduction..

Yup, this is my first entry after holding this account for a year. Strange but true... hmm, I am not that writting stories type (or in this case, typing). I am just bad at it. Pardon me for my bad english too.

I took a very long time to think of an address. t-rexsuar was the nickname I used in the secondary school days in IRC, when it was popular then. Its a combination t-rex and dinosuar. I got this nickname of t-rex becuase my initial is RX.

I don't think I will be giving out my blog add to my friends unless they ask for it or when they discover it themselves. This will be the avenue for me to say out my negative thoughts, thus I don't think this blog will be interesting. Moreover, it would not be a good idea to spread pessimism to my friends. The power of dark side is strong and it's influential. Don't get me wrong, I am an optimistic person, but will get pesssimitic at times when things go bad.

I will be back...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ur blog aint borin i havent even wrote 3 sentences on mine yet lol if you want to see my site its http://leadobson.blogspot.com im a 15 year old girl from england hope to hear from ya x x

23:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home